Hi all!
I will do like I did last time and just add updates to this post, so watch the title!
Tuesday - had a pretty good day....went to get my Nuelasta shot and found out that's the one stick I have to get. I can't get it through the PICC line, pooh. Todd and I ran a couple of errands, including Walmart where I buzzed around in the cart. Todd wanted one too, but I wouldn't let him.
That little trip did me in, so it was recliner time as soon as I got here. Todd just fixed me some potato soup and it tastes pretty good. Here's hoping for a good tomorrow....
Wednesday - not too bad today. Just vegged all day. So thankful for meds that work! They've cut my Nuelasta shot in half so the bone pain is very minimal. Also gave me Flexiril for muscle pain that seems to help alot. Planning to ring in the new year from my recliner....
Thursday - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Todd and I toasted 2009 with some Sprite while Zachary was with the Youth ringing in the new year. This is the first year we were not with him....time passes too fast. Today was a steamroller day for me, but I was able to eat a little bit of steak that Todd grilled. Other than that, my day was spent in the recliner. Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.....
Friday - Zachary woke up hurling this morning and I was still puny, so Todd was the nursemaid for the day. Fortunately Z was feeling better about noon. I had a little more appetite today, but NO energy. I had a wierd craving for a mustard cheeseburger, so Todd got me one at our new Whataburger. It didn't taste exactly right, but it was good. I was a little afraid it would make me sick, but it didn't. So hopefully Z didn't have a virus and I will be feeling better tomorrow!
Saturday - had an okay day today, had a little more energy, but still pretty wiped out. Todd grilled some chicken and I was able to eat a real meal! progress!
Sunday - haven't been sleeping well lately and didn't last night, so I didn't get to go to church today. RATS Some of the side effects of the chemo hang on and cause problems for a few days, so I'm dealing with that. I do have more energy and appetite so things are looking up!
On a brighter note.....did you notice the new look? I was reading some of my friends blogs, and their backgrounds were so cute....so I decided to spruce mine up a little. Whatcha think?
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Aren't those scooters the best. I used them when I was pregnant with the trips. People see you coming & move. It was great!
i like your new page Val
:0) Awesome. Missed seeing you Sunday. Glad Zachary was feeling better and able to be in SS. :0)
Another week down! WOOHOO! Prayin' for you and Todd's direction on the other decisions.
The page looks beautiful! I love it! (and you, my dear)
Kristin
Your page looks great!
The page looks great! Missed seeing you on Sunday. Hope this week will be a better one for you. Praying for you,
Love ya lots,
Dena
Love the "new" look!
Praying for you.
Post a Comment