Tuesday, December 9, 2008

RATS!

Had a very rough day today. I mentioned the allergy/sinus mess...well, Sunday night I took a nighttime med to deal with it and help me sleep. Ha. Didn't happen. I felt okay Monday and even felt like going to the Leadership Party...you saw the pic. =o)

Monday night I thought I would try a different med. Well, at last count my heartrate was 130 bpm which continued through the night and left me tossing and turning in my recliner.

So with two sleepless nights behind me, it looks like my whatever-I-have is trying to settle in my chest and give me bronchitis or something I hope isn't contagious. When I told the doctor my fever was 99.8...they immediately put me on an antibiotic and told me to NOT take anymore nighttime OTC meds! Nooooo problem!

So basically I have sat in this recliner ALL DAY LONG!! My laptop has been my connection to the outside world. I have no voice and barely the strength to talk anyway. Just a lovely day.

I missed Rynda's goodbye party today, and looks like tomorrow I'll miss PT and the December birthday party with TJC's president, too. RATS RATS RATS

Well, maybe this means I'll be well for my birthday and Christmas. I do NOT want to spend either one in this chair!!

This calls for chocolate. Got some brownies in the kitchen.....bbl.

No comments: