Here's my look for #4, blue jean and black:

Today started VERY early for me. Had an appointment with the Radiation Oncologist at 7:45!! No, I didn't set that appointment myself or it would've been more like 11:45! But...the visit went well, although we have a plethora of information to think about and pray over. This is something Todd and I will discuss and give our answer sometime next month. We appreciate your prayers over this decision.
The doctor spent a good bit of time with us, and answered all of our questions. This also put us right up against the chemo time, so instead of hitting Starbucks, we went across the hall to the big green recliners. I have to say, I was liking my PICC line today!! No sticks! woo hoo! Everything went well and I was craving Chinese food afterwards. Since I started my day really early, I decided it was recliner time.
So, here I sit and now a nap sounds really good! I will send updates this week as I can....meanwhile, enjoy these last few days of 2008 and think about the blessings of our Lord that are so plentiful!
-
The blessings of the LORD maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22


No comments:
Post a Comment