Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday Update

This has been a pretty good week! Monday was my birthday....or as I like to call it the "anniversary of my 29th birthday". No, I'm not telling you which one!
-
I pretty much just vegged at the house all day, then we all went to my favorite restaurant, Posado's. They brought me a HUGE dish of ice cream! As you can see, I had help with it. If you look close, you will see chocolate syrup on Emily's finger and chin! LOL
Yesterday I finally was able to keep my PT appointment. I was afraid I had gone backwards after 2 weeks, but she said I had improved! woo hoo!

Next Monday I go get the PICC line put in. Then I plan to just focus on being with my family and the Reason for the season. He came to give us life, and not just life...but life more abundantly! We only have one life to love (yes, I mean love), so it's up to us what we do with it. I plan to squeeze as much joy and fun out of mine that I can!

Have a blessed week!

No comments: