Thursday, November 13, 2008

Days 2 and 3

Well, Day 2 was a little rougher on me this time. Just didn't feel good yesterday. Louise was my Angel, and we went to get the Nuelasta shot and 86'd the PT. I just didn't feel like enduring any more pain. I spent most of the day in my recliner, but was able to eat a little, just nothing sounded good.

Today was worse, but thankfully not near as bad as my last "3rd day". Slight headache, no appetite, muscle and bone pain....but very little nausea! woo hoo! Evidently the extra steroids worked in that area like the doc said it should. Ruth was my Angel today and we were able to actually visit some....till I crashed for a couple hours.

I spent some time in my jacuzzi tub and that helped the pain some. Just have to remember this does pass...THANK THE LORD!

Tina D was a sweetie and brought us a wonderful supper. I was able to eat some but it sure is weird how everything tastes. Glad that side effect doesn't last long!

Hoping for a much better day tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Habbakuk 2:3
These things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fullfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass.
You are doing great!!
Love ya,
Darla