Went to PT today and it was time to measure my progress. There were several ranges of motion that I was back in the 'normal' range! Woo hoo! Proof that I am..somewhat..normal. (Of course, I really am...Norma L....normal....yeah, okay, in name only, I know what some of you are thinking!)
It was COLD this morning as I headed out! I had my new black fleece hat and ear warmer on!
Wednesday my sweet Daddy turned 81, so we went to Spring Creek BBQ last night to celebrate. I ate a baked potato. Maybe later on the bbq!
Here's me and my Daddy:

Here's me and my Darling:

This is Pastor and Sis. Littlefield with Daddy and Odessa:
Not a lot to report, but that's okay! Next week is Thanksgiving and I have SOOOOO much to be thankful for! More on that later...Have a fabulous weekend!
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might." Ephesians 6:10


1 comment:
You're Daddy is the sweeeeeeetest so is Odessa! I love them so much! :0) I am so glad they are coming to our church now. They are so much like you. Always smiling. :0)
Post a Comment