Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update.... Coming Soon To a Blog Near You!

The doctors convene Wednesday morning to discuss all the new breast cancer cases, and they say my file is number 2 on the list. (I'm good with that, I've never liked going first anyway) So, in the morning, I should find out all their recommendations for a treatment plan. (If they make me wait much longer, somebody's gonna get hurt!) Be watching this space Wednesday evening or Thursday morning for the update.

In all, I've been doing great. Laughing about some pretty funny things that have already happened. Some were those "you had to be there" moments like laughing until we cried about the "pew". (Sherry, Dena, Tisha and Sheila...keep the secret! LOL)

We have just been overwhelmed with the support we have received thus far. Emails, calls, cards, and hugs of encouragement....wow. This blog has been a blessing too! This way you already know all the details (that I'm willing to share! hee hee) and I don't have to tell 'the story' eleventy seven times. The worst part is I forget who I've told what and don't always remember all the details. So this way everyone has the same information.

Laughter and humor will definitely be part of my treatment plan. So get ready. If this ain't fun, I'm gonna do my best to make it fun! Why not? I'm only planning to do this once. This might be the only time ya'll let me get away with stuff! After all, as Agnus Tuck said in 'Tuck Everlasting' - "You don't have to live forever...just LIVE!" and "Don't fear death, fear the unlived life."

Of course, I know there'll be days I'll be on "TILT". But those days will pass. Peace is not the absence of crisis....it is the calm in the midst of crisis. Joy is not the smile on your face....it's the smile in your heart. "And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in His salvation." Psalm 35:9

See you tomorrow!!! ((((HUGS))))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love ya! :0)