Well, tomorrow is the day.....I'm kinda getting stage fright, so I thank you in advance for your prayers. I know I will be carried by the prayers of my family and friends, and held in the hand of my Creator.
Today in the Parade magazine there were several really good articles relating to facing cancer. I thought I would pass this along:
http://www.parade.com/features/inspiration/index.html
The article "6 Ways You Can Help" was really good, too.
"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Lots of hugs and prayers for tommorow. We love you!!!
Jayme, Mark and the Animaniacs
Hey, Sis. Norma!
I just wanted to say this. I'm so glad that you've taken the Word of God and stood on it during this time in your life. I know the Word is a comfort to you.
I'm still praying that you feel Jesus close during this time. :0)
Love ya,
Martha
GOD brought you to this. HE will lead you throug it.
I'm sending up big prayers, sister.
Love ya,
Darla
I pray peace... the only peace and comfort that 'passes all understanding'...
Love, Rachel
Post a Comment