Friday night we had Zachary's 15th birthday party out at the Villages. We had a blast! He is really into duct tape right now, so Michelle Lagrone made him a duct tape cake...yes, really! She is amazing! If you need a yummy beautiful cake, I will give you her number!
I made a slideshow...but grrrrrrr for some unknown reason I can't get it to post. Something is wrong with the html. If you know how to correct this...please let me know. Until then - here is where you can see it: http://www.slide.com/r/OvMA9i8R0T_xcS3zf3cWrfrJxeqFU6HQ?previous_view=lt_embedded_url
I made a slideshow...but grrrrrrr for some unknown reason I can't get it to post. Something is wrong with the html. If you know how to correct this...please let me know. Until then - here is where you can see it: http://www.slide.com/r/OvMA9i8R0T_xcS3zf3cWrfrJxeqFU6HQ?previous_view=lt_embedded_url
Saturday we just hung around the condo and chilled. It was great. Sunday was his birthday and we went to Texas Roadhouse with the family. See the pics here: http://www.slide.com/r/kC8BOCgZ3D88J6xW2DmI8Ir39q54lyBC?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY!


No comments:
Post a Comment