Our local radio station KVNE is having a contest to see who has the "Sweetest Heart of All". So knowing I am married to the man who does....I entered my darling to win! See my entry here:
Since I was diagnosed with breast cancer on Aug 6, 2008, many family and friends have asked to be kept up-to-date on my journey THROUGH cancer. This blog will contain all the information I am comfortable sharing about my situation, occasional inspirations, pictures of note, and probably some rantings. Thank you for visiting, but above all, thank you for praying and caring. I am a blessed woman to have so many precious people to care about me and my family!
One note - this blog will be TEMPORARY. Once my doctors have proclaimed me cancer-free....I'm moving on. I may set up a new blog to showcase our family, but don't be looking for stuff on here. I don't plan on being on this journey forever. Yes, it will be part of my life, but it will be part of my PAST. I refuse to be a victim of this cancer. I will beat it. I will move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment