
Twenty years ago today Todd and I started on this journey of life together. I have never regretted the day I became Mrs. Todd Lawson. We have seen both sides of our vows..."for better, for worse; for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health."
No couple knows the road ahead. Most of us stand in the bliss of the moment, thinking the hearts and flowers and fru-fru last forever. ha! But what a blessing it is to be married to your very best friend! I know that whatever comes, we will be all right. I made a promise April 8, 1989 that I will keep.
Several of you reading this were there that beautiful day! How precious to me is the fact that twenty years later, you are still standing with us on this recent curve our journey has taken. I simply don't know what I would have done without my darling husband by my side. When I was knocked to the ground, he was there to pick me up, and he has been my rock.
Well.....now I'm in tears. I cannot even think about all this without crying. What a blessed woman I am! Thank you, Todd, for loving me! and yes...."I do"...and I will....forever.
The picture is of some beautiful girls from our church!


4 comments:
I was there...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
so hard to believe it has been 20 years! many wonderful memories! so glad we got to be Todd's weekend home during your courting time and so thankful we got to be a part of your special day! I remember getting a sneak peak at your decorations,etc. when I got to be you and your mom's chauffer to j'ville! and how we were so concerned if hue would be able to step up on the platform due to his difficulty walking at that time. God is so good!
Happy Anniversary and hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!
much love from the Adams crew
Awe! Awesome! My husband and I loved that picture of the girls when we saw it. They are all so beautiful and that pic is so sweet. 20 years wow! We've only been married about 10% of that time. God is so good.
I remember how much Mother and I enjoyed choosing all of the fabrics and flowers, etc. for your wedding. That was back when I worked for The Fairy Godmother and I actually knew a little bit about that kinda thing. I took her to all of my favorite wholesale places. I think I made all of the corsages and boutonnieres and some other things-it's been awhile back. It seems so long ago...and yet just the other day. As Kermit the Frog would say, "Time's fun when your having flies."
Post a Comment