This is my friend Cherish - we went hat shopping...then to DQ for Blizzards! YUM!

My Bestest Buddy (since 7th grade!) Teresa and I went to IHOP one day:
Todd and I went to a Phillips, Craig and Dean concert (plus surprise appearance of Paul Baloche) with Valerie. But Valerie wouldn't let me take her pic, so here's the guys:

Here's a great pic of me and Val:

Now for......The infamous Wig Hunt!
Here is Rhonda laughing at Rachel (aka Cousin IT):
Ruth is seeing if my wig can be fixed in an "updo". (It can) Gerry, the sweet store owner and a cancer survivor, looks on. Rhonda is also quite excited as you can tell!
This is the best one! Rhonda modeled some hats for us:
Here is my lovely pink wig and my pink Longhorn hat my hubby got me (sorry you Aggies!):

This is a side view of my wig:

Shawn and Pat came to visit and we went to Posado's. YUM!
Pat and me goofing off:
Well, that's all for now, folks! Hope you enjoyed!
Proverbs 14:20: ".... the rich hath many friends." I am a very WEALTHY gal!
Love to all
Norma


4 comments:
I love the pink wig. You can wear it one day and the red one Annie Okey Dokey is sending you the next day. You'll be an instant hit both days.
Oh yeah, would you like a red nose with that?
Love you baby sis!!
I love the pink one! Did you buy the outfit (heehee)? We could all go to lunch and wear wigs on our faces, and carry cans of flamable hair spray! We could be Rutheemus, Rhondajolemus, Rachelodamus, and Normalopolus! We would claim to be from Arkansaaaawww! HAHAHA!
Love ya muchas!
I heart the pink one!
Post a Comment