BRING THE RAIN
by MercyMe
****************************
I can count a million times
People asking me how I
Can praise You with all that I've gone through
The question just amazes me
Can circumstances possibly
Change who I forever am in You
*
Maybe since my life was changed
Long before these rainy days
It's never really ever crossed my mind
To turn my back on you, oh Lord
My only shelter from the storm
But instead I draw closer through these times
So I pray
*
Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain
*
I am Yours regardless of
The dark clouds that may loom above
Because You are much greater than my pain
You who made a way for me
By suffering Your destiny
So tell me what's a little rain
So I pray
*
Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain
*
Holy, holy, holy
Is the Lord God Almighty


8 comments:
Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. Missed you at church tonight. Even though I knew you weren't coming I still looked for you. I love that song "Bring the Rain". It takes on a whole new meaning when you are "In the rain". I will be praying for you tomorrow. I know it will be a tough day getting ready for Thursday. I love you lots!
Dena
That song speaks to me too. I needed to see that today. God Bless!
"When we view life from God's perspective, everything takes on new meaning and purpose."
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14: 27.
He is there!
You're covered by love and prayers,
Tandee
This is my favorite song. You can go to youtube.com, type in "cynthia clawson it won't rain always" and watch it being sung.
IT WON'T RAIN ALWAYS
(Gloria Gaither / Bill Gaither / Aaron Wilburn)
Bill & Gloria Gaither
Someone said that in each life some rain is bound to fall
And each one sheds his share of tears
And trouble troubles us all
But the hurt can't hurt forever
And the tears are sure to dry
And it won't rain always
The clouds will soon be gone
The sun that they've been hiding has been there all along
And it won't rain always
God's promises are true
The sun's gonna shine in His own good time
And He will see you through
Love you, my sis... HUG HUG HUG!
Lots of hugs from me too! :0) I missed you last night too! :0)
I know that you must feel it to, but I feel that being "In the rain" brings you so much closer in the arms of Jesus that you can just lean back and feel His heartbeat.
I haven't had a lot of "rain" in my life, but I've watched people close to me go through very "rainy" times in their life. I know its true that God has His arms wrapped around you.
God Bless You. Love ya lots. And I'm thinking about you and praying for you.
Norma,
You are in my thoughts and prayers today. May you feel His peace, the peace that passes all understanding. And, don't ever forget that HIS strength is perfect!
Love Ya:)
Sister Norma, We were thinking of you and really didn't know today was surgery date until we visited the blogsite. You are and will be in our prayers these next few days specifically. May the Lord minister to you and your special crew while you recoop. What a Mighty God we serve! He is ever mindful of you. Balm of Gilead soothe, comfort and heal!! Much love, Sister Dottie (and Olivia)
Hey! I have been "signing" to this song!!!! (To myself mostly) Miss hearing from you, will keep you in prayer for you and your family!
Norma, I just found out about your surgery and everything Friday, which ironically was linda's birthday. We are praying for you daily not only for a speedy recovery but spiritual srrength during this time. It may be raining now but God gives us beautiful rainbows in the end as a promise that everything will be allright. We love you
I will be watching your post for more updates. I'm sure linda and granny neeper are telling your angels what to do. Please know that Wichita falls Shahan's and life tab are praying. When your home you can be in service with us live at lifetab.org
Post a Comment