Well, I'm feeling so good here lately, I'm able to do more around the house....and I'm going to PT 2 - 3 times a week...so I haven't blogged lately. But all is good! Looking forward to a short vacation with my boys! Summer is gonna go by fast I can tell.
Today is Zachary's last day of 9th grade. Seems like yesterday was the first day! In some ways the past 9 months have flown, but yet all the events with me...surgery...chemo...radiation...all seem a LONG time ago. It's all in perspective, huh? (There's a good lesson in that! What's in your view? Something you don't like? Sometimes all we need is a new perspective on things!)
Here's some pics of recent events. You will notice a change...In all of these pics I am not wearing my wig. TOO HOT! I wear it to church and that's it! My hair is about 1/2 - 3/4 inch long now. I've started wearing a scarf and hat, and occasionally just a hat. I'm taking pics of my hair growth and will do a slide show of it growing....but it will be a while....
Me with Miss Mary Allison -

Me and my darling at Marriage Retreat -

My Best Bud, Teresa, and our matchin' hats-


Me and my darling at Rangers game in Houston. THANK YOU, BARI, FOR THE TICKETS! We were surrounded by Astros fans...but Rangers stomped the 'stros 6-3! (Rangers need to get a clue and enclose their stadium like Minute Maid Park!)
That's all for now! Have a WONDERFUL day! This is the day the Lord has made - rejoice and be glad in it!!!


3 comments:
I'm so glad you're getting stronger. I love you so much!!!!
You look totally cute in the hats! It's so great that your hair is growing back, and I'm excited to see your cute little spikes! :)
My niece is growing up too fast. LOL! Both of them are. So, is my nephew getting a little bigger every day. I guess that is what they are supposed to do though. :0)
Post a Comment